UNIFLYING patches can be tested by various international certification organization according to the requirement of the customer. Product Description
|DIY Embroidery Appliques Horse Embroidered Iron On Patches For Clothing|
|Item||embroidery patch custom|
|Bordering Style||Embroidery Stitch Border|
|Price||Depended on your logo,size,quantity,complexity,etc|Creating embroidered patches will be enjoyable, whether you send us your design or you allow our
|Backing:||iron-on, adhesive, hook and loop,pin on,sew on,etc|
|Border:||merrowed border, stitch border,hot cut border and laser cut border|
|Material:||cotton, polyester thread /metal thread|
|Size &color:||(Max 17.5"x13") and (Max 12 colors)|
|Fabric:||Twill, Felt, Velvet, Satin, Leather, Reflective fabric etc|
|Special embroidery:||Chenille, 3D embroidery|
|Production time:||6-15 days depends on the quantity|
|Delivery terms:||TNT, EMS, FedEx, DHL or UPS|
Highly creative and experienced design team to assist you FREE of charge with your custom design.
They will make designing and creating your custom embroidered patch an easy and satisfying experience.Get accurate quate
We need more detail as follow, This will allow us to give you an accurate quotation.
Before offer the price. Get the quote simply by completing and submitting the form
• Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
• Order Quantity: _________________pcs
• When do you need it by? __________________
• Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
• Email your artwork (ai, eps, jpeg, png or pdf) with minimum 300 dpi resolution for good clarity.
• my designer free mock up digital proof for you by email asap.FAQQ: How many colors can I get on each custom patch?
A: We can include up to 12 colors per custom patch design.Q: What's the difference between embroidered, woven, and dye sublimated patches?
A: Embroidered patches are created by stitching various colors of thread onto a substrate fabric (also known as twill). We can achieve the greatest degree of dimension with embroidered patches. Woven patches are created using a loom and various colors of flexible yarns that are woven together to form the patches. Dye sublimated patches are created by dying the patch fabric. We use dyes that bond with the molecules of the fabric to produce a very detailed image.
Q: Do you offer any special backings?
A: Yes, we offer heat seal, hard hook & loop, soft pile hook & loop, and self-stick. We also offer military clutch pins and folding magnetic backings for our bullion crests, all for an extra cost.
Q: After I fill out a free quote, how soon can I expect a response?
A: We answer most quote requests within 24hours. If you need an immediate response, however, simply fill out our quote form and then give us a call.
Q: How will I know if I'll like my patch design?
A: After we confirm your order, we create a sample of a new patch design and send you a photo of the sample for your approval.
Q: What does "embroidery coverage" mean?
A: Embroidery coverage refers to the amount of patch that has been stitched. For example: 75% embroidery coverage means that 75% of the patch has stitching and the other 25% of the patch is blank.
Q: How long will it take to receive my patches?
A: Delivery is about 6-15 days depends on the quantity. Rush time is 6 days.Q: What if I want to cancel my order?
A: You may cancel your order, but a cancellation fee will apply.